Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:18:04 -0600
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>, Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need emergency help with vinum

Greg-
I'm not sure what the tricks are that you're refering to, but a page on
how to properly do a recovery would be most appreciated. I just suffered
from having drive partition info on one of my drives wiped out
after/during/before a kernel panic and I eventually ended up with all
the raid volumes on the system being corrupt. I wouldn't be surprised if
the corruption was due to my efforts to restore the raid volumes.

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\