Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:39:32 +0200
From:      Mihai =?utf-8?q?Don=C8=9Bu?= <mihai.dontu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Re: google browser?

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 09:09:44 Gary Kline wrote:
> Anybody know how to use this "Chrome"?  I don't see any places to
> plug in players ... like vlc, etc.  Can't find and back/Forward
> icons, nothing like firefox....    I give it all three thumbs
> down.....
>=20
> Would still like to see GOOG have its own "twitter" and "facebook"
> tho.....
>=20
> Anybody else have the browser on FBSD??

I haven't tried it, but maybe it works under the FreeBSD Linux emulation. I=
=20
found some build hints here too: http://wiki.freebsd.org/Chromium , however=
 it=20
definitely needs some love from a dedicated FreeBSD developer.

I use Google Chrome (or Chromium - depends on how bleeding edge I want to b=
e)=20
on Linux. I'm amazed by the speed with which the project progresses and the=
=20
incredible feel of the browser itself.

=2D-=20
Mihai Don=C8=9Bu