Date:      Wed, 28 May 1997 17:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More ahc0 driver problems.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure I understand this.

Under iostat, the drives maintain a constant 6000-7000 blocks writing,
and there are no seizures/freezeups of any kind, just the constant stream
of "errors".

Also, it's on a ccd, which should be splitting up the I/O's over both
drives.

Will write-caching help or hinder this problem?

And lastly, would it be possible (since it's not really an error then),
the big blast of messages suppressed, or only printed via  a config
variable?