Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 02:03:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Hal Snyder <hal@vailsys.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        nash@mcs.com
Subject:   boot hd kernel from floppy

Not sure if this is already written up somewhere, but after just spending
awhile digging up the info, I've placed a howto on making a diskette that
allows booting FreeBSD from any hard drive visible to the BIOS at

  http://www.vailsys.com/bsd/booter.html

I needed it because I couldn't get bootEasy to find the second hard
drive, did not want custom startup files on the first drive, and needed
a system capable of unattended reboot.  Feedback is welcome.