Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 23:48:57 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem which FSCK doesn't fix

A users problem: A partition passes fsck (with -f) fine, but causes
panic()s sometimes ("free vnode isn't"), and makes dump loop 'forever'
(or at least well past 1700%, which seems 17x too much :-)

I have a binary copy of the partition, a copy of the disklabel output
for the disk, and a copy of fdisk output for the disk.

Anybody that could clue me in to what's the best way to approach this
(or feel a desire to take over ;-)?

Eivind.