Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:22:37 +0100
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        "Scott, Barry [MDN05:7E26:EXCH]" <barry.scott.tsbarry@nortel.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sedlbauer P&P support for NetBSD

On Fri, Dec 04, 1998 at 02:32:12PM -0000, Scott, Barry [MDN05:7E26:EXCH] wrote:
> 	Does I4B now support this card under FreeBSD? Or does the
> 	work  you will do on OpenBSD and NetBSD be the first time
> 	the card will work on a BSD.
>
> 	I tried the .63 kit and had no luck. The kernal page faults
> 	and messes up the console display so that I cannot get the
> 	IP address of the fault.

The card worked on FreeBSD in .63, but you had to do some
hacks in your config ( two isic0 devices ). This was due to the
experimental character of the PnP support and otherwise the kernel
would panic. But apart from that the card already worked really good
in .63 . In the next public release of I4B it should work "out of
the box".

--
German Tischler            tanis@gaspode.franken.de
Apple eaten (core dumped)  tanis@cip.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de