Date:      Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:47:55 -0400
From:      epilogue <epilogue@allstream.net>
To:        Jason Harmening <gte990t@mail.gatech.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portsdb failure

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:16:52 -0400
Jason Harmening <gte990t@mail.gatech.edu> wrote:

> incomplete
> ===> french/mozilla-flp failed

hello jason,

just because it is a foreign language failure, my first hunch is that you
have a 'refuse' file lying about, which you have possibly forgotten
about.

i would recommend trying "find / -name refuse -print" to see if anything
turns up.  if so, either edit or remove the file, being sure to take into
account the message below.

> *** Error code 1
> 1 error

> Before reporting this error, verify that you are running a supported
> version of FreeBSD (see http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/) and that you
> have a complete and up-to-date ports collection.  (INDEX builds are
> not supported with partial or out-of-date ports collections -- in
> particular, if you are using cvsup, you must cvsup the "ports-all"
> collection, and have no "refuse" files.)  If that is the case, then

^^^^^^^^^^^^^  this is still a fairly recent change and perhaps you
^^^^^^^^^^^^^  haven't rebuilt your INDEX since it took effect...  (?)

if this isn't the problem, it will probably be cleaned-up within the next
few hours.  the ports team is pretty sharp, even on a friday night.     ;)

cheers,
epi