Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:12:58 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG

On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 08:42:24PM +0100, Eivind Eklund wrote:
> Thinking a bit more about it - it would be absolutely marvellous if we
> could let users submit new links for the pages easily.  If a script
> just added them to a checked-out copy of the file on freefall
> somewhere, one of us could go regularly in and prune & commit.  It
> would make it much easier to keep the site up to date and get a good
> reference area.  Just an idea.

Hey! No stealing my ideas.

:-)

OK, that's slated for version 2. But I didn't want to get everyone worked
up this close to Xmas.

Actually, I'd implement it somewhat more simply than that. Just put up
two boxes asking the user for the URL and a description. Mail that to
someone (me, if necessary) who commits once or twice a week.

	    C.R.F. Consulting -- we're run to make me richer. . .