Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:24:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roop Nanuwa <roop@gw.carpoolbc.com>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Zero Sum <count@shalimar.net.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Natd failed to write packet

Hmm.. this is wierd because my firewall (embarissingly <sp?> enough) is
wide open.. there's only one rule:

add allow all from any to any

Which *shouldn't* (from what I know) block anything at all.. I'm not
sure if your reply still applies then.. but I'll look into the log
keyword..

Thanks,
	RSN

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> The "Permission Denied" messages from natd(8) mean that your firewall
> is blocking packets written back by natd(8).  Check you ruleset, add
> the "log" keyword to "deny" rules, and see what happens.
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 06:23:28PM -0800, Roop Nanuwa wrote:
> > I keep getting this wierd message on my console:
<snip>