Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 05:55:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        kargl@troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cad/magic broken in -current?

 * RCS file: extflat/RCS/extflat.h,v
 * retrieving revision 1.5
 * diff -r1.5 extflat/extflat.h
 * patch: **** can't check out file extflat/extflat.h: differs from default RCS version

Yes, this is a quite annoying "feature" of our patch.  Isn't there
some way to turn this off?  (Gee, I hate being tripped up by things
like this, I'm even tempted to stick in a "find ${WRKSRC} -name RCS
-type d | xargs rm -rf" in bsd.port.mk.... :<)

Anyway, I belive you can just get a newer version of cad/magic, as the
offending patch (patches/patch-aa) no longer exists since the Dec/06
upgrade.

Satoshi