Date:      Sun, 09 Jun 1996 19:08:02 +0000
From:      Randy DuCharme <randyd@nconnect.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xdtm crashes

Greetings,
     Has anyone used the xdtm package?  I've been trying to use the one
that comes with FreeBSD 2.1.  I keep experiencing segmentation fault /
core dumps using this app.  It seems to be the only one that causes
problems.  I find it hard to believe (tho probably not impossible) that
it's hardware because everything else seems to work fine.  I've also had
no trouble with Windows NT.  My system is as follows...

P133 "Shuttle" mainboard /w 256K pipeline burst cache
Adaptec 2940UW controller
Seagate 12550W Barracuda drive
PAS 16 sound card
STB Velocity (S3-968) video