Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:52:02 -0500
From:      Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>
To:        Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TI PCI-1220 cardbus/PCI bridge

On Sun, Feb 28, 1999 at 03:21:38PM +1300, Joe Abley wrote:
> Is there any work in progress on sys/pccard/*?
>
> I'm using a Gateway Solo for the week which has the PCI/cardbus bridge
> mentioned in the title, and I have been getting spurious results with
> 4.0-CURRENT (supped a couple of days ago).
>
> If there are some patches in test which might enhance support for this
> laptop, pointers would be appreciated.

I have the same controller in my LifeBook 280dx, and I'd like to point
out that it works fine with PAO, and not at all with 3.1-R. What probably
needs to be done is a port of the pao3 kit (available via cvsup from
jaz.jp.freebsd.org) to 3.1-R (and -stable). Maybe I need a swift kick
in the rear to get off IRC and get around to it.

--
Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>         The statements and opinions in my
Unix Admin @ Frontline Communications    usenet posts are mine, not FCC's.