Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:07:50 +0200
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
To:        Aaron Namba <aaron@namba1.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make release using RELENG_4_5 (4.5p16)

> From: "Aaron Namba" <aaron@namba1.com>
> To: <questions@freebsd.org>
> Subject: make release using RELENG_4_5 (4.5p16)
> Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 08:02:28 -0700
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to build a version of RELEASE-4.5 that includes all the
> current security patches (i.e. RELEASE-4.5p16). It goes through the first
> steps just fine (populate CHROOTDIR, make buildworld in chrooted env) but
> then it dies while building the port for xhtml-1.0 on a checksum mismatch.
> Normally I might consider using NOCHECKSUM=yes, but recent events have
> made me a little more wary.
>
> Can anyone help me out here?

    i stumbled across this on saturday, with fresh ports tree. turned
    out the w3c people updated the zip file, so you need to do 2 things:

    1) unzip the file, rename the dir it contains from xhtml1-20020801
       to xhtml1, and repack
    2) recreate the checksum

    after that, it Worked For Me(tm); I wasn't making release, but
    building the docproj metaport instead.

--
FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE
2:03PM up 5 days, 21:40, 10 users, load averages: 0.04, 0.02, 0.00