Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 16:24:41 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Thanks for the CDROM writer tools!

     I just want to thank Joerg (for his CDROM burner drivers) and
Jordan (for his scripts).  I just burned my first CDROM, and things went
quite well (except for the NFS install bugaboo that's still present in
the 2.2-960612snap).

     What makes things even more impressive is that I'm using a recycled
boatanchor to burn CDROMs: a 25MHz 386 w/16MB RAM, an el-cheapo NE2000
clone card, and an old 1542B SCSI controller.  The iso9660 image was
also accessed via NFS.

     A few years ago, something like this would have cost tens of
thousands of dollars ....

     -- Darryl Okahata
	Internet: darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.