Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:18:06 -0000
From:      <moch_anwar@inf.its-sby.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re : FreeBSD 4.0 Kernel Loader from CD-ROM

FreeBSD team,

   Last night, I was installing FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE use floopy disks. After
booting, then hang (I was downloaded the FreeBSD from www.kiarchive.ru ).
Are you have kernel loader program (like file fbsdboot.exe on FreeBSD 2.2.8-
RELEASE). If you had one, may you give it to (you can send it by attach it on
your mail). Or if you know a site that have kernel loader for FreeBSD 4.0-
RELEASE, please tell me.
   I'm thanksfull if you reply my mail as soon as possible, because I want to
run FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE on my own PC.

                                                       User of FreeBSD,

                                                       (Mohamad Anwar)