Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:17:09 -0500
From:      Pandurangi Venkatesh-AVP028 <venkatesh.pandurangi@motorola.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help on setting up of NTP as client/server

Hi,

I have setup some FreeBSD 4.2 machines (i386 PC). These PCs connected in a local network using CISCO router.
At present these machines do not have access to DNS and Internet. I want to setup of one of the PC as NTP server and all other PCs as NTP clients, to synchronize the time in all the PCs. In this network environment, how do I setup the 'ntpd' program?

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Venki