Date:      Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:46:45 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anybody have...

In message <199808070232.WAA26463@whizzo.transsys.com> "Louis A. Mamakos" writes:
: I'll take it into work next week, and copy the relevent pages.  I can
: either mail or fax them to you.

How many pages are we talking about here?  If it is more than, say,
10, then it would be better to mail them to me.

Warner Losh
8786 Niwot Rd
Niwot CO 80503

Can I compensate you for your time, materials and efforts?

: Also, I don't think that this part as an 82585 compatability mode.  There
: is some discussion on changes from the 82590 part.

Yes.  I'd be very interested in that part.  The 82586 is much easier
to deal with...

Warner