Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:46:10 +0200
From:      Alexander Rudak <ru@ro.com.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD vs Linux

Hello everybody,

I apologize in advance for the question. It was arised not so long
time ago.
Our company is going to start big BTB project with hosting, webshops,
etc. I have been using FreeBSD for the past 1.5 years, but now I have
a doubt which system to use FreeBSB or Linux. The reasons are simple
Linux is a developer OS (?), it is more flexible (?) and almost every serious
company has Linux version of its product (?).
Does anybody have any suggestions? Anything would be greatly
appreciated.

P.S. Don't let me lose my way! :)

-----
Best regards,