Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:09:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Don Read <dread@texas.net>
To:        Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Don Read <dread@calcasieu.com>
Subject:   RE: SV: Sendmail redirect

On 15-Jun-99 Thomas Uhrfelt wrote:
>> in /etc/sendmail.cf look for the line:
>>
>> # who gets all local email traffic ($R has precedence for unqualified
> names)
>>
>> DHmsbox.internal.domain.com
>>
>> also you may want to serialize the stream to keep the load off the
>> Exchange server:
>>
>> O CheckpointInterval=1
>>

> What is the M4 equivalent of this one ( MAILHUB? ), I am a newcomer
> concerning Sendmail so I prefer to configure it via the M4 technique.

Yes.

define(`MAIL_HUB', msbox.internal.domain.com)dnl

define(`confCHECKPOINT_INTERVAL', `1')dnol

Regards,
---
Don Read                                 dread@calcasieu.com
EDP Manager                                  dread@texas.net
Calcasieu Lumber Co.                               Austin TX
-- Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy
    and taste good with ketchup.