Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 2010 07:50:26 -0700
From:      Ed Flecko <edflecko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ezjail -vs- "Do it yourself" jail?

I'm trying to set up a FreeBSD 8.0 server to run Apache that will be
facing the nasty and unforgiving WWW.

I have several good books on Apache that describe how to set up the
jail, when I came across several websites that reference the "ezjail"
package.

Are there some caveats or downsides to using the ezjail route for
setting up my server with Apache? It sure sounds like an easier way to
go and less "goof-proof", but as we all know, easier is not always
better!

Thank you,
Ed