Date:      Sun, 07 Jan 1996 10:58:19 -0800
From:      Matthew Asham <bwm@iceonline.com>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual Monitor Systems...

At 10:01 AM 1/7/96 +0100, sos@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:

>> > Is there a way to setup two VGA adapters in one box, to achieve
>> >	the followind configuration:
>>
>> A similiar question:
>>
>> Is there a way to get FreeBSD to work with two display adapters (hercules
>> and VGA).  The hercules card would be used as a debug monitor.  I've looked
>> through the various kernel config files and sources but I haven't seen
>> anything (yet).
>
>I had some patches to syscons some years ago, that did exactly this...
>If there is enough interest I'll look around see if I can find them
>and beat them into a usable form...

This is of course assuming that there would be enough support.  I might just
go searching for them as well and perhaps do the port myself as well.
Either that, or just take the easy way out and use the serial console :)

--
Matthew Asham - bwm@iceonline.com - (604) 482-7586 ext 402
Software Engineer - ICE Online Inc - http://www.iceonline.com/