Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:22:26 -0400
From:      "Mark S. Reichman" <reichman@twcny.rr.com>
To:        Mohit Aron <aron@cs.rice.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ext2fs filesystem

Add

options "EXT2FS"

to your kernel config after you read this page.

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/kernelconfig-building.html

To mount it after you get it all compiled. Do..

mount -t ext2fs /dev/wd1s1 /linux

or add something like this to your /etc/fstab and reboot...

/dev/wd1s1      /linux         ext2fs  rw      0       0
/dev/wd1s5      /linux/usr     ext2fs  rw      0       0

Substitute your device and directories...
These probably wont match yours...