Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:23:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chilisoft ASP + FreeBSD

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Will Andrews wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 04:32:53PM -0500, spork wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it possible to compile apache with a module built for Linux?  Chilisoft
> > (makers of an ASP-work-alike www.chilisoft.com) have an open beta for
> > linux.  Before I enter the world of linux compatibility and all, has
> > anyone tried this?
>
> You could ask about a native FreeBSD version. :-)

I have, there's a nice platform-request form there.  There is a field for
comments in which I entered something along the lines of "...while linux
is gaining desktops, FreeBSD is gaining server share, especially in the
ISP market, where your product would be very useful...etc..etc..."

Feel free to do the same if this product is of interest to you...

Charles