Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:21:05 +0100
From:      Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>
To:        Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>, Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <freebsd.nospam@mekanix.dk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Java plugin for mozilla?

On Monday 21 January 2002 22:45, Doug Poland wrote:

> > ... and almost here too.... followed your step and linux-mozilla loads
> > the applets etc.... but I can't interact with the applets neither by
> > mouse nor keyboard.
> Hmmm...  try removing comment from /usr/local/mozilla/mozilla
> # set -x (I think) and see if any diagnostic output reveals
> anything.

Hmm... can't spot anything out of the ordinary... This is all I get:

$ linux-mozilla
+ dirname ./mozilla
+ dist_bin=.
+ script_args=
+ moreargs=
+ debugging=0
+ MOZILLA_BIN=mozilla-bin
+ [ freebsd4.0 = beos ]
+ [ 0 -gt 0 ]
+ eval set --
+ set --
+ [ 0 = 1 ]
+ exec ./run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libthinice.so",
/home/mekanix/.gtkrc:13: error: scanner: unterminated comment - e.g. `style'
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Escape,_Key_Cancel" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>Home,_Key_Begin" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F1,_Key_Help" to type VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Shift<Key>F10,_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>F10,Shift_Key_Menu" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "<Key>KP_Enter,_Key_Execute" to type
VirtualBinding
Warning: Cannot convert string "Alt<Key>Return,Alt_Key_KP_Enter" to type
VirtualBinding

> Do the applets work in other environments?

Yup.

Bjarne
--
Homepage: http://www.mekanix.dk