Date:      Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:10:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eugene M. Kim" <ab@astralblue.com>
To:        David Berard <dbera@cybercable.tm.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: EasyPainter tablet & XFree

I had experienced similar problem before with my Wacom 12x12 tablet, and
the fix for me was to add `AlwaysCore' to the XInput section so that the
tablet can act as a primary pointing device.

Hope this helped,
Eugene

--
Eugene M. Kim <ab@astralblue.com>

"Is your music unpopular?  Make it popular; make music
which people like, or make people who like your music."