Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:22:23 -0600
From:      "Adam" <mjryan@netins.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Emulation program

Hello, I am looking for some type of program that can emulate client side
edition of PC Anywhere by Symantec, I do quite a bit of work with this
program connecting to remote NT servers and managing/configuring these
boxes.

Does anyone know if there is a program that can connect to a PC Anywhere
host or some type of program that will allow FreeBSD users connect to a NT
machine and use the same type of interface PC anywhere uses?

Thanks

Adam