Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 1996 00:35:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Soren Dossing <sauber@netcom.com>
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   mice

I have a Logitech MouseMan connected to the ps/2 port, but neihter gpm nor
xf86xonfig recognizes it using any protocol.

I have recompiled the kernel to make sure psm device is enabled.

I use 2.1.6-R.

(The mouse works fine in Win95 on the same computer)

My second computer is a Toshiba Laptop Satellite with a build-in nipple
type pointer stick between the keyboard keys. How can I use this pointer
stick ?

Thanks,
Soren