Date:      16 Feb 2003 16:59:23 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@penguinpowered.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Classpath for linux-blackdown-jdk1.4.1

Hi all,

I'm using the linux-blackdown-jdk1.4.1 port and I'd like to know where

all the classes installed are. I can't see them in a pkg_info -L

The reason I need to know the classpath, is that I want to use jikes
as my compiler instead of javac.

TIA,

--
- Wayne Pascoe
    If someone eventually manages to bag a B-2,