Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:10:56 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM Thinkpad R31 w/XFree86 ...

Anyone running such a beast?  The only good reference i can find about the
r31 through google is:

	http://www.xs4all.nl/~matto/tpr31.html

but that deals with configuring Linux & X ... I tried the similar config,
using 4.6-RELEASE, but it gives me an error about /dev/agpgart not being
configured ... looking at dmesg, the video card appears to be coming up as
an "Intel model 3577 VGA-compatible display device" .. ?

Thoughts?  Something that I have to go to v4.7 to use, or just plain won't
work? :(