Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 14:00:53 -0400
From:      OCD Support <support@kawartha.com>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
Cc:        Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@serv.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Time to upgrade---but not all at once.

We've used Seagate for almost all our SCSI drives... we just put a whack of
LVD-SCSI drives that were Seagate 9.1's on Adaptec 2940UW controllers and
they are excellent...

One of old old old Seagates finally died last week and we already have a
warranty replacement back from them.. can't ask for better service...:)