Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:54:52 -0800
From:      Ian Field <ifield@mstk.com>
To:        "'Derek Laufenberg'" <laufen@wi.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: NIS Implementation

Derek,
	Thanks for the help, I have a couple followup questions:

	1) What should be the syntax of the /var/yp/servers file?
	2) on clients: add + to end of filenames? (i.e. hosts+) or on
the last line of the file itself?
	3) also, for NFS (which is installed and working) how do I
automount dirs at boot?

Thanks again - once you respond I will let you know how it all works...

Ian Field
ifield@mstk.com