Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2003 03:38:13 -0200
From:      "Gustavo Moreira" <gustavo@gmx.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installation FreeBSD 5,1 release

Hello!  I do not obtain to install FreeBSD 5,1 in my system.  I follow =
the procedure of sysinstall, however, the following message occurs: =20

"error mouting/dev/acd0 on/dist:  in such file or directory." =20

Valley to detach that this error occurs with any type of device of data =
already I tried with CD, HD and floppy.  It forgives for the very bad =
english.  Necessary of aid.  Very obliged! =20

Gustavo Moreira,  S=E3o Paulo - Brazil