Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:57:49 -0500
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What string to filter FreeBSD lists?

> Could anyone share with me what strings they use to filter their
> FreeBSD lists.
> I have tried a few things, but every now an then messages go
> unfiltered..

As the other posting noted, they tend to flip-flop on the sender addresses.
I filter with slocal and have decided to leave identical filters in place
for owner-chat and owner-freebsd-chat, and similar for all the other
FreeBSD lists.

How about posting in FreeBSD-Announce when the list server(s) change(s) the
Sender: header? :-)

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net