Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:23:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   X configuration for Toshiba 500CDT

	I am in the process onf installing FreeBSD on a Toshiba 500CDT
	notebook. All is going pretty well, and I have the system working
	except for X. I have rebuilt the kernel to suport the PS/2  mouse, but
	I don;t now enough about the diaply hardware to configure the X server.

	Does anyone have this working, and if so could you send me your
	XF86config file?

	Failing that could someone point me to some inofrmation on the display
	hardware for this machine, and how to configure X for it?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems