Date:      21 Nov 2000 09:42:54 -0800
From:      ted f <tedjf@altavista.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:confused

Hello,

Im really CONFUSED on what files to download
for the FREEBSD OPERATING SYSTEM.

I need the CORE files to install the os on my
system.

Please give me a list of the MAIN FILES to
download, So I can copy them to a cdrom disk,
AND Then Install the os.

Also, Here's an Idea for you guys....

TO MAKE IT EASY FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT UNDERSTAND
"HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES" SIMPLY MAKE ONE
DOWNLOADABLE FILE (LIKE...FreeBSD_v5_CORE.ZIP),
THIS WILL HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE LONG RUN,
I KNOW THAT FILE WOULD BE VERY HUGE BUT...EASY.

THANKS
TED F.

TED FRANKFOURTH

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html