Date:      11 Oct 2002 10:39:16 +0200
From:      Tim van den Elsen <timmie@timmie.dyndns.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dell Inspiron Fan support

Hello,

I have recently changed OS from Linux to FreeBSD on my laptop.
Everything works just excellent except for one little thing :)

In Linux i was able to include Dell (2.4.x kernel) support for my
laptop. Another program (some weird gkrellm plugin) allowed me to
control my fan speed. This sounds silly i know.. but this really bothers
me since my fans don't seem to activate automatic. For all i know it
could damage my system :\

Hopefully somebody can point me into the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Tim