Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 17:38:58 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: Thanks for the CDROM writer tools!

> >      A few years ago, something like this would have cost tens of
> > thousands of dollars ....
>
> Yeah, no kidding.  I sense a market for cheap CD archival boxes. :-)

     Yeah, and they'll get even cheaper, especially in a couple of years
if DVD takes off (and I see no reason why it shouldn't).  The only
problem is that CDROM burners will probably be obsolete then ....

     -- Darryl Okahata
	Internet: darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.