Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:24:57 -0500
From:      Randy Pratt <bsd-unix@embarqmail.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   WooHoo! 10 years of FreeBSD

Well, today is my 10 year anniversary of installing FreeBSD  and I'm
looking forward to the next 10 ;-)

I started with almost zero computer experience after I "retired" and
progressed far beyond what I expected.  I managed to dump windows
3.1 with all its general fault protection errors shortly
thereafter and havn't looked back.  I did consider the linux approach
but chose FreeBSD because of its centralization and disciplined
approach (I'm from an engineering background).

I owe a lot to committers/contributors both past and present for all
their work.  Thanks!!

Just thought I'd mention this day of celebration (for me).

Randy