Date:      Sun, 09 Mar 1997 16:47:29 -0600
From:      InTeRmELt <mkarne19-2@idt.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Win95 Networking

here is a little more info, i have the network cards set up and have a
internet connection on my win 95 machine. i want to be able to access
the win 95 machine and be able to go on the i-net with the freebsd
machine. i have tried everything but nothing works. Or i can put the
modem min the FreeBSD system if need be.