Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:19:57 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Jason Healy <jhealy@logn.net>
Subject:   Re: IPv6 routes leaking between FIBs?

> On 29 Dec 2014, at 16:03 , Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz@freebsd.org> =
wrote:
>>=20
>> People simply broke it (again).  Please file a bug report.   You may =
mention that there are regression test scripts in src/tools/ somewhere =
to test all the cases for IPv6.
>=20
> Sounds like those tests need to be merged into the ATF tests at
> tests/sys/netinet/fibs_test.sh so they'll run continuously.

Probably but they also need multiple machines (or network stacks), =
access to privileged services (ifconfig, ipfw, =E2=80=A6), and I have no =
clue how to do all this with ATF.   Be my guest :-)

=E2=80=94=20
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed
 beneath the bitterness of their trial  had they not found a friend."