Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:54:03 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@naver.co.id>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   DEVFS newbie...

I noticed that DEVFS has been the default in GENERIC kernel. I have been
-CURRENT tracker for the past couple of months and things like DEVFS is
still new to me. Thus, a couple of questions arise and I am very glad if
someone want to explain it to me, or maybe point to docs that I should read.

1. Say I want to use DEVFS, what should I change? /etc/fstab? Should I nuke
the current /dev?
2. If something change to the source tree's MAKEDEV, what should I do?

Thanks...

/john