Date:      Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:58:51 -0800
From:      "Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap@amcc.com>
To:        "ke.han" <ke.han@redstarling.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 3ware 9550sx driver for freeBSD 6 amd64 ??

3ware 9xxxSX driver binaries for FreeBSD 5.4 & 6.0 (both 32-bit &
64-bit)
are now available on the 3ware website for purposes of installation on
the
SX controller.  They can be downloaded from here:
http://www.3ware.com/kb/article.aspx?id=3D14850

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, =
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains =
information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro =
Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for =
the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All =
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If =
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply =