Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:20:33 -0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Weird messages

I can probably fix what is going on, but I need a good before-and-after
example of how it got mangled.

Can somebody who is posting to the lists and is their posts munched
explicitly CC: (peter@wemm.org) on a post?  I can then see what Mailman is
objecting to about the original message formatting and why it is feeling
the compulsion to "clean" it.

I need to be on the CC: line.   Not Bcc:'ed and not forwarded.  I'll then
look up the mangled version on the archive.

Also, up until a few hours ago, all posts were being filtered through
spamassassin.  It has had a nasty habit of tweaking things too.  Now, we're
using spamc to test messages and then forwarding the clean original
untouched messages ones to the list *without* any spamassassin headers.

Cheers,
-Peter