Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:10:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "H. Wade Minter" <minter@lunenburg.org>
To:        Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OPIE and ssh

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Gregory Neil Shapiro wrote:

> Yep, use it every day.  All I did was:
>
> cd /etc
> rm skeykeys
> ln -s opiekeys skeykeys
> keyinit gshapiro
>
> My ~/.ssh/config contains (among other things):
>
> # Defaults
> Host *
> 	StrictHostKeyChecking	yes

Is there anything else that needs to be done?  I've been interested in
playing around with S/Key or OPIE, but when I tried those steps, I still
get a normal password prompt when I SSH in:

bash-2.04$ slogin kenbridge
minter@kenbridge's password:

Thanks,
Wade

--
Do your part in the fight against injustice.
Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org/