Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:31:07 -0400
From:      John Telford <j.telford@sympatico.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Macintosh access to FreeBSD over TCP/IP ??

Be gentle, I'm very new to the FBSD environment.
Is there a way that TCP/IP based Mac users can access a FBSD box on
their local Lan from their Apple Chooser ?
I'd like it to appear as just another file server to them, but I don't
want to have to put any appletalk ports/protocol on the FreeBSD box. I'
d like to keep it pure IP.

Is my only option a FTP server and some easy to use Mac FTP client here
?
Files types are Graphic files, Quark, PDF etc..
Thanks in advance, John.