Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:11:03 +0800
From:      Shao Hui <hshao-freebsd@mail.turbocrm.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   keyboard problem

hello,all:

    We have several server install freebsd4.1, and we use a multi-pc
controller to control them(that means: we have one monitor, one keyboard,
one mouse, switch between the servers). but now we have a problem:
if we don't switch the multi-pc controller to the server we are rebooting,
then freebsd can't find the keyboard, and the keyboard is locked for ever.
does any kernel option control that feature? I know that never happers
on linux.

    Thanks.