Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:30:10 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: orm0 - what is it?

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 12:38:54PM +0100, Erik Trulsson stood up and spoke:

> Did you try doing a 'man orm' ?

Well, I probably should have done that before asking. Sorry.

> The short version is this device just claims ROMs on ISA cards to
> prevent other devices from using that memory space.

Yes, the man page is actually not much longer than this explanation ;-)
Anyway, at least now I know what orm is there for...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany