Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:23:52 -0400
From:      Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>
To:        Damon Hammis <squirrel@hammis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just curious

Personally, I just get really annoyed when you see the exact same question
10 million times (for example, on -STABLE, I can't count how many people
have asked about building the kernel after a binutils upgrade). When
information is available in a handbook/FAQ, and has been stated and
restated and restated on the mailing lists, it gets kind of tiring to
answer the same question. Maybe I'm too "elitist", but I expect people to
do at least a little work on their own before calling for help. :)

Eric