Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 1996 02:12:26 +0000
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        jeff@tad.cetlink.net (Jeffrey Wheat), questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux emulation help needed

Michael Smith wrote in message ID
<199603290155.MAA19288@genesis.atrad.adelaide.edu.au>:
> Jeffrey Wheat stands accused of saying:
> >
> > 	I know that this has been discussed here before, but I searched
> > the archives and found nothing to help. I am running 2.1-stable and want
> > to get the linux emulation running.  The steps I took are:

> > Tried to run netscape for linux:

> If you had searched the archives, you should have read dozens of messages
> which make it pretty clear that Linux Netscape only runs under -current, and
> that it's not likely that support will make it back into -stable in the
> near future, if at all.

Err. Linux Netscape 2.0R works fine on my box :)

FreeBSD palmer.demon.co.uk 2.1-STABLE FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE #0: Wed Mar 13 15:44:45 GMT 1996     gary@palmer.demon.co.uk:/usr/home/gary/cvswork/sys/compile/MASTER  i386

Gary

P.S. And, no, I don't know what this persons problem is. And I don't
     have any related custom hacks in my kernel (although I do have
     custom hacks, they're no-where near related to linux emulation)