Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 09:23:37 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
Subject:   Re: Dmesg / MSGBUF_SIZE / LINT

 > Wouldn't it be nice to add to LINT a comment about MSGBUF_SIZE, that this
 > is the parameter to increase for a larger dmesg boot buffer ?

That sounds like a very fancy and useful idea... Not that I have that
many devices, but a sio that keeps on overflowing and me not having the
time to fix it... So if I want to see the dmesg output I always have to
go and look at the messages file.

Nick

--
building: 27A
address:  STA-ISIS, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy